EXCEDRA Bridgestone Rear not for 2020

maurice

Nitrous
Ride
2020 R3 GT
Bike shop installed, said not enough clearance for fender. I knew profile smideon taller but thought ok. Put old tire back and ordered rip off chrome. I was not willing to cut half inch off fender. Mechanic tried my suggestion of adding spacer on fender screw, but still not enough. Probably would work with longer screw and another spacer.

Last edited:
Bike shop installed, said not enough clearance for fender. I knew prfile smideon taller but thought ok. Put old tire back and ordered rip off chrome. I was not willing to cut half inch off fender. Mechanic tried my suggestion of adding spacer on fender screw, but still not enough. Probably would work with longer screw and another spacer.
Just curious Gangster of love. What didn't you like about the Chrome other than the outrages price?:thumbsup:

I put Metzler 888's on mine, way smoother, hardly needed any wheel weights. Original Chromes had 1/2 Lb on each wheel
I’m a fan of Metzeler 880 on the front for the old Rockets. Let us know how the 888’s wear and handle.

I thought the Mettzlers were fine, if they didn't wear out so fast, I had no other complaints

Back