Every one needs a drink

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Please everyone go out and buy a small bag or a large bag and drink the stuff, in this nanny, PC correct World it should be compulsory for everyone to drink the hard aid.

IrxB2tqlQ8a+2u%x4I9STQ.jpg

I have no idea what the he!! your talking about...:D but I'll let you in on a little secret. If you buy/prepay in volume say all 40+ bags you save a bundle and you can take as many and as few as you need at a time by signing out for the amount you need . This way you don't have to worry about storing them just take what you need until the next time. I go through three eighty pound pallets a month. Just add water and stir...;)

I have no idea what the he!! your talking about...:D but I'll let you in on a little secret. If you buy/prepay in volume say all 40+ bags you save a bundle and you can take as many and as few as you need at a time by signing out for the amount you need . This way you don't have to worry about storing them just take what you need until the next time. I go through three eighty pound pallets a month. Just add water and stir...;)

That’s a lot of folks swimming with the fishies

Back