Sunny side up

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph rocket 3
Hi all, just doing some start up mods. Only got my r3 a couple weeks ago. Thought I would start with a k and n air filter, decat mod and bafflectomy. After these 3 things would I do a 12 minute reset tune? Would this be al required from the ecu perspective?
Cheers,
Martyn

Welcome, first of all.

If you are talking about the K&N filter in the stock airbox - save your money.

If you refer to a full blown intake de-restriction plus exhaust de-restriction, you will need a new fuel map almost certainly.

Ride about a bit and get used to the beastie. We can help you lighten your wallet any time ;)

+1 on above . The r3 can be a fickle beast and just when you think you have the measure her , she will surprise you with her little foibles . Get used to the big girl before you release the beast inside . Then there will be no end of advise on how to spend your money ! Welcome from a windy Dartmoor . :thumbsup:

Big welcome from another brit +2 on above. Do plenty of research before making any decisions. Plenty to learn about on this forum and give you time to build the bank account up cos once you start it there,s no going back :sneaky:

Attachments

• 20181014_090938.jpg
    20181014_090938.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 0
Back