scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
At ES myself and Tonymac had a hard time trying to understand what you yankees and rebels were saying, so for $10 per month me Scot in Exile (Dave McAulay) along with my apprentice(Tonymac) will be giving the Queens Tounge English Lessons on line.
Please make all cheques payable to me.:D

At ES myself and Tonymac had a hard time trying to understand what you yankees and rebels were saying, so for $10 per month me Scot in Exile (Dave McAulay) along with my apprentice(Tonymac) will be giving the Queens Tounge English Lessons on line.
We took a vote about 232 years ago to speak our own version. But I must say, I could sit and listen to you two talk for hours...love the accent.:)

To quote every waitress in every restaurant we were in... "Where are you from?"

Me speaking the best English????????????????..............that's a first for me! And if I was a gambling man I'd wager Scot in Exile has never received any invitations from BBC TV to read the news for them!

Me speaking the best English????????????????..............that's a first for me! And if I was a gambling man I'd wager Scot in Exile has never received any invitations from BBC TV to read the news for them!

Tony my good man that is why you are the apprentice;) now every one after me-----
The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.:D

The Czeck is in the male;) I am going to have to brush up before RAA IV

If its not Scottish, its crap :D

The more adult beverages I had the more I could understand (And the better you two looked)

I'm now studying Japanese by drinking a 12 pack :eek:

Back