Want to Buy ** FOUND** Engine Up-Date Kit

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
I FOUND AN UPDATE KIT AND PURCHASED IT.

I WILL TAKE ANOTHER SHOULD YOU LIKE TO SELL.

Looking for Engine Up-Date Kit. Either part number works. T1000009 or T1000008.

Bill.

Last edited:
Found a dealer who said he purchased a bunch of them when they were $209. He said it was a great way to gets parts for his shelves that were pretty cheap. Almost free. He has one left and it has been robbed for parts several times he said. I asked him to inventory it and let me know what was left. I would take it. He said he was too busy right now to take the time to do so.

What a *%#&^%$#@. O yeah I said that. :banghead:

Ok Hoarders ... it is time to come clean ... lighten your burden ... help one of your fellow Rocket Captains ... do a good deed.

I am rebuilding a 2005 engine and would really like to give it the Up-Date so it is good to go for the next guy. HELP

20191006_164742.jpg

I do not have one - I was going to buy one or two but they jacked the price before I could get my hands on any

Found a dealer who said he purchased a bunch of them when they were $209. He said it was a great way to gets parts for his shelves that were pretty cheap. Almost free.

And probably charged his customers full Triumph price..... No wonder they call them stealers!!!

I wonder how many kits were purchased by other dealers with the same intentions? Is that the reason there are none left????

Back