Pippo

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Classic
Hello everybody my name is Pippo, I type from Italy and this is my first post. I can't start engine when my rocket III is hot. I can start it only when cold. Who can help me? Thanks in advance

Ciao, what model R3 do you have? How many kilometers are on it? How old is the battery?

Hello @Pippo and welcome from Virginia. We have many riders who can help with your issue but we do need more information. It may be as simple as cleaning your battery leads and ensuring they are tight.

Hello @Pippo and welcome from Virginia. We have many riders who can help with your issue but we do need more information. It may be as simple as cleaning your battery leads and ensuring they are tight.
But I have no problems in cold start :(

Check battery terminals, and starter motor terminals, are very tight and clean.

If all is good then it may well be the white wire inside the ignition switch, which is easy to solder back on. However, you will need to replace 2 tamperproof screws to get into it. This often fails because too much power is running through it.

At some point, preferably soon, you will need to correct the problem rather than fixing the results of the problem. The best solution is to install the digital keyless remote system made by @DEcosse . The cheapest alternative can be found in the link in my signature.

Check battery terminals, and starter motor terminals, are very tight and clean.

If all is good then it may well be the white wire inside the ignition switch, which is easy to solder back on. However, you will need to replace 2 tamperproof screws to get into it. This often fails because too much power is running through it.

At some point, preferably soon, you will need to correct the problem rather than fixing the results of the problem. The best solution is to install the digital keyless remote system made by @DEcosse . The cheapest alternative can be found in the link in my signature.

Thank you very much man, I will try ASAP and will let you know

Welcome to the R3 family! You'll fine a wealth of information and support here...
-MIG

Back