Engine guards

scot in exile

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket
Now this might seem a silly question, but where will you get a screen to match the height of those bars? Or has this already been considered?
A screen hold your tiunge no respectable biker would put a screen on a bike and if he did it would be in the Guinness book of World records :D

Grumpy Ole Codger

Slave to the Beast
Ride
2007 Rocket 111 Standard..ish
A screen hold your tiunge no respectable biker would put a screen on a bike and if he did it would be in the Guinness book of World records :D
Being as it's the touring version, I was presuming - rightly or wrongly - that it has previously been equipped with such an accessory. Would be like attaching a full size patio door with those bars :eek::eek:

warp9.9

Pocałuj mnie w dupę
Ride
07 Rocket
Being as it's the touring version, I was presuming - rightly or wrongly - that it has previously been equipped with such an accessory. Would be like attaching a full size patio door with those bars :eek::eek:
The T bars may look weird but if you picture them with a keg of beer across the front they appear useful then :)

Like the crash bars :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock