JoseyR3Wales

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Victory Vision Tour
Ordered my 1.5 inch bars from Fast Eddy Sports today, highway pegs next. Also bought a set of the extended seat removal bolts. Got to get some air time.

my R3T had engine guard bars when I picked it up about two months ago. Triumph highway pegs were already installed. The problem I have is that the bars/pegs aren't very far in front of the floorboard and I have to almost assume a fetal position to use the pegs. Therefore, I don't/can't use the pegs. Anyone know of a good solution? I'm 6' and my inseam is 32".

my R3T had engine guard bars when I picked it up about two months ago. Triumph highway pegs were already installed. The problem I have is that the bars/pegs aren't very far in front of the floorboard and I have to almost assume a fetal position to use the pegs. Therefore, I don't/can't use the pegs. Anyone know of a good solution? I'm 6' and my inseam is 32".

Mine are Triumph swivel mounts and I have plenty of adjustment. I might have located them a little different than the dealer, but once they are mounted they put a small indentation in the highway bar. I decided not to move them but rather just shift the position and angle a bit. If folded all the way in, they are a bit close to the brake pedal, so I don't bring them quite all the way in.

I had the swivel adapter on mine. I have a 34 inch inseme but mine were turned backwards to make them more comfortable. Just play with them .It will work trust me.:confused::confused::confused:

Back