lionel

.060 Over
Did about 150 miles yesterday.

The engine stalled when slowing down at the lights.

For rest of day found I was keeping the revs up to stop it stalling every time I had to slow right down in traffic.

A couple of times had to pull in the clutch and hit the starter button.

09 Classic under 3000 miles.

Was fine until had it serviced about two weeks ago. Only adjustment they made was to adjust the voltage somewhere, TPS?

I think they said the dropped the voltage a little.

Seemed to clear towards the end of the day, after a 2 hour stop before heading home.

Suggestions?

Did about 150 miles yesterday.

The engine stalled when slowing down at the lights.

For rest of day found I was keeping the revs up to stop it stalling every time I had to slow right down in traffic.

A couple of times had to pull in the clutch and hit the starter button.

09 Classic under 3000 miles.

Was fine until had it serviced about two weeks ago. Only adjustment they made was to adjust the voltage somewhere, TPS?

I think they said the dropped the voltage a little.

Seemed to clear towards the end of the day, after a 2 hour stop before heading home.

Suggestions?

Maybe the TPS has moved it only takes a Millimeter to put it out.

If you have TuneECU and a cable you could check and adjust it..

If not you could do a temporary fix by using the Tacho with the motor running.. loosen the screw slightly and turn I think clockwise to increase to 860 rpm.

Will have to get a copy of TuneECU.

Who sells the cables?

Forgot to mention, also had a backfire through the inlet, like a wet sneeze, not sure if it was on the over run slowing down, or just pulling away, I forget.

Will have to get a copy of TuneECU.

Who sells the cables?

Forgot to mention, also had a backfire through the inlet, like a wet sneeze, not sure if it was on the over run slowing down, or just pulling away, I forget.

Here ya go

TUNEECU CABLES FOR TRIUMPH ENGINES

You can get cheap OBDII cables on ebay but they are sometimes faulty.
TuneECU is free if you have windows 7.. just download and save.. then open and install.. Win 7 does all the setup work for you

Search the site for TPS and there is lots of how to info..

Popping up the intake when blipping is normal and a neusence.. tuneboy or PCv cures that..

good luck:)

Back