Engine bars?

Discussion in 'General Tech Talk' started by Noidea, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:00 AM.

1. Noidea

Noidea.060 Over

Australia
    Ride:
    Triumph rocket 2018 roadster
  2. chandelierman

chandeliermanTurbocharged

United Kingdom
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2010 Roadster
    I have a set of those .... I only bought them so that I could use them to make the jigs for my 50mm bars :)

3. Noidea

Noidea.060 Over

Australia
    Ride:
    Triumph rocket 2018 roadster
    What’s the difference between these and dresser bars? These seem like they have and extra bar, In the eBay description at the start it says 38 mm then down the bottom of the description it says 32 mm round tube, what size was yours?

I want to order highway pegs to suit, don’t want To order the wrong size. Doh

4. chandelierman

chandeliermanTurbocharged

United Kingdom
    Featured Threads:
    Media:
    Ride:
    2010 Roadster
    They are 38mm .... the company that sells them are useless ... dresser bars is just another name for crash bars ..... luckily I only bought these to use to make jigs using the mounting points .... they sent them in a box with no packaging from Germany to England so you can imagine what they looked like when they turned up ....the mounting brackets are so thick that they supply a piece of threaded studding to use as a replacement engine spindle .... lots of nuts and bolts (some which were missing as they just chucked them in a plastic bag in the box which was split ) .... no instructions to show where the bolts / spacers go ..... they are **** really ... they don’t even line up in the same position when they are on the bike

Noidea likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice