I have a set of those .... I only bought them so that I could use them to make the jigs for my 50mm bars :)

I have a set of those .... I only bought them so that I could use them to make the jigs for my 50mm bars :)
What’s the difference between these and dresser bars? These seem like they have and extra bar, In the eBay description at the start it says 38 mm then down the bottom of the description it says 32 mm round tube, what size was yours?

I want to order highway pegs to suit, don’t want To order the wrong size. Doh

They are 38mm .... the company that sells them are useless ... dresser bars is just another name for crash bars ..... luckily I only bought these to use to make jigs using the mounting points .... they sent them in a box with no packaging from Germany to England so you can imagine what they looked like when they turned up ....the mounting brackets are so thick that they supply a piece of threaded studding to use as a replacement engine spindle .... lots of nuts and bolts (some which were missing as they just chucked them in a plastic bag in the box which was split ) .... no instructions to show where the bolts / spacers go ..... they are **** really ... they don’t even line up in the same position when they are on the bike

They are 38mm .... the company that sells them are useless ... dresser bars is just another name for crash bars ..... luckily I only bought these to use to make jigs using the mounting points .... they sent them in a box with no packaging from Germany to England so you can imagine what they looked like when they turned up ....the mounting brackets are so thick that they supply a piece of threaded studding to use as a replacement engine spindle .... lots of nuts and bolts (some which were missing as they just chucked them in a plastic bag in the box which was split ) .... no instructions to show where the bolts / spacers go ..... they are **** really ... they don’t even line up in the same position when they are on the bike
Were you ever able to get the installation directions?

They were quite easy to work out how they fit but there was a few bolts missing because the box was split on arrival
Thanks, did you replace the engine to frame bolt with the supplied threaded spindle? I'm assuming the spacer goes on the left side to clear the throttle cable.

He likely meant clutch cable that runs down the left side?

I had a set lying around for a month or so finally installed them last weekend, as my Brit brother said the company sucks at least the wanker who packs them does and as far as instructions go good luck on that ,takes a few minutes to figure it out if you can do a twelve piece jigsaw puzzle you can install these.
I did use the supplied spindle/ rod that came with it, no need to reroute any cables ,they do look pretty good when on now I do not know about highway pegs as I hold HP in the same high esteem as I do windshields.:D

Back