Electronic ignition switch

HIM57

.040 Over
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
Has anyone installed a electronic ignition switch? I was looking at was the guard dog ignition system - kinda pricey $250.

My question is it worth it? I have a 08 classic and I am on my third ignition switch - 1st 2 where covered under warranty - 3rd set me back $500 and 2 weeks in the shop.

Many thanks for any input as usual.

Has anyone installed a electronic ignition switch? I was looking at was the guard dog ignition system - kinda pricey $250.

My question is it worth it? I have a 08 classic and I am on my third ignition switch - 1st 2 where covered under warranty - 3rd set me back $500 and 2 weeks in the shop.

Many thanks for any input as usual.
Go with @DEcosse you get what you pay for, plug and play literally, it is a professional system. Quality in an opera style voice. Best money I spent on widow maker yet

Attachments

• D033BA8B-95A3-4540-86AD-FC17FA7D0A8D.jpeg
    D033BA8B-95A3-4540-86AD-FC17FA7D0A8D.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 7
  • BAC17987-D023-44FC-AB80-150F31E49535.jpeg
    BAC17987-D023-44FC-AB80-150F31E49535.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 7
I have used the DEcosse keyless ignition for a couple of months now and it is fantastic; plus, his customer support is second to none. You will find many, many people on this list who have installed it and are very happy. If you spent $500 on a now bad ignition switch, you will pay less than that for his quality system that will last as long as the bike. Read the "Next Generation Key-less System" discussion at the top of the Accessories forum, then contact DEcosse. It is worth it.

I have used the DEcosse keyless ignition for a couple of months now and it is fantastic; plus, his customer support is second to none. You will find many, many people on this list who have installed it and are very happy. If you spent $500 on a now bad ignition switch, you will pay less than that for his quality system that will last as long as the bike. Read the "Next Generation Key-less System" discussion at the top of the Accessories forum, then contact DEcosse. It is worth it.
Again in an opera style voice it’s definitely worth it and back to regular voice if something ever happens on road like I screwed up and left or lost fob I simply plug my keyed ignition back up and go get my other fob fast.

Hardly scolded Bull :p:D

I thought you did a great job (although yes, landscape mode would have been perfect :p )

Back