TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
2010 R III touring schematic. The repair manual I have lists the ECM connector as three rows. It also says it's for the touring. This is wrong. My bike uses 2 connectors that are two rowed each. I am hoping to find someone that has the two rowed connector identification numbers.
Thanks, Ken
By the way, all is well and hoping the same for all the rest.

2010 R III touring schematic. The repair manual I have lists the ECM connector as three rows. It also says it's for the touring. This is wrong. My bike uses 2 connectors that are two rowed each. I am hoping to find someone that has the two rowed connector identification numbers.
Thanks, Ken
Thanks, Ken
Anybody have the right schematic?

IMG_20150712_165802372.jpg

Ken r these the connectors u talking bout

it sounds to me like your manual is wrong Could it be your looking at the standard and classic ECU which has our rows verses the touring which has two rows. let me see if I can hunt my camera up and I will take a picture of the 08 touring stuff out of the manual.

@idk has a link to the R3 Touring shop manual in PDF form in his signature, I believe. Just to verify you're looking at the right data.

This is a slightly clearer image from the R3 Touring manual I cut and pasted.

ecm-connectors-t.PNG

Thanks, Ken

Damm Kenny ! I started turning over rocks looking for you ! Where the hell you been bro ? You obviously aren't dead or in the can, so you better get that R3"T"urtle fixed and ride it to Maggie Valley in October ! Ain't no grass growin' in October ! Seriously, I hope everything is good with you. Most of us here have been behaving ourselves :rolleyes:

Damm Kenny ! I started turning over rocks looking for you ! Where the hell you been bro ? You obviously aren't dead or in the can, so you better get that R3"T"urtle fixed and ride it to Maggie Valley in October ! Ain't no grass growin' in October ! Seriously, I hope everything is good with you. Most of us here have been behaving ourselves :rolleyes:
You guys rock. Thanks to all. Fred, October sounds like a blast. I love fall, winter riding. Bought a new Gerbing outfit last winter. 20 degrees is just fine.

The bike has had a problem with starting for the last year. You have to turn the handlebars to the left to make it start. Now it don't work no more. Gotta fix it. The key switch looks fine inside. I think mine (2010) had the light relay upgrade. The starter relay sends signal to the ecm, but that is all it does. Still have to check the tip over switch. The clutch and side stand switches are ok.
Thanks again, Kid.

do a wiggle test (key on wiggle wires) on it around the ign wiring.

Back