Electrical connectors (wire harnesses)

nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
Anyone know where Triumph gets their connectors made?
I am looking for all wire harnesses for the Rocket. Mass quantity!!

YES I am up to something !!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I work in the electronics field, first off iyou would need to determine the part# for the particular connectors you're looking for. Once you know that, there are many distributors out there where you should be able to locate the parts. Many of the connectors on the Rocket look like "Molex" series of connectors. Some of the distro's to look, to name a few, at are:
www.alliedelec.com
www.digikey.com
www.newark.com

hey whilst youre looking for stuff like that...if you come across a compact biometrics switch let me know as im considering changing out my key switch to a bio so i cant lose the ****in thing.

I work in the electronics field, first off iyou would need to determine the part# for the particular connectors you're looking for. Once you know that, there are many distributors out there where you should be able to locate the parts. Many of the connectors on the Rocket look like "Molex" series of connectors. Some of the distro's to look, to name a few, at are:
www.alliedelec.com
www.digikey.com
www.newark.com

Any idea how to go about identifying the part number of the connectors? I have a service manual on the way, but if they are identified in it I would suspect that they will be identified with a Triumph part number not a manufacturer's part number. Is there somewhere to crossreference the Trumpy number?

possibly stamped or part of the injection molding process.......should be a number somewhere on the connector identifying it.........although if its not standard and special none of the above will help :D

mutt

hey whilst youre looking for stuff like that...if you come across a compact biometrics switch let me know as im considering changing out my key switch to a bio so i cant lose the ****in thing.
how's that work, can you still lock your steering:)

Back