BillyIndiana

Road rash heals-Freckles grow back-Ride
Ride
2015 R3T
Eldon is a friend of mine. He got his 2015 R3T in the fall. I got mine this spring. We live about an hour apart. This past week we went to the Midwest Triumph Riders Rally in Salem Indiana. Saturday evening after the ride we decided to head out to the campground everyone was at on the back roads.

First I did not know he was turning when I started filming.

Second this is my first ever youtube video so forgive me for not editing anything.

Looks like a very pleasant ride through some nice country. I couldn't see any of the fabled sidewall riding on the Darkside tyre. Everyone who follows me tells me that when I get up on the sidewall that it scares them but like your friend will probably tell you .... you can't really feel it and the bike hangs on anyway. The vid is great .... thanks!;)

Looks like a very pleasant ride through some nice country. I couldn't see any of the fabled sidewall riding on the Darkside tyre. Everyone who follows me tells me that when I get up on the sidewall that it scares them but like your friend will probably tell you .... you can't really feel it and the bike hangs on anyway. The vid is great .... thanks!;)

I saw the tire flexing on the sides to form to the road. It seemed at least half the thread was on the pavement at all times. Never really saw it go to the sidewall. Side of tire yes. Sidewall no.

Ride the dark side on a Rocket X. Do not know a bunch but do ride all year. Winter in the unexpected ride home at night or early morning with Ice and Snow with the darkside on the bike has come in handy. Take it for what it is worth.

Back