sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Hooked up the bike seat about two weeks ago and took wife for ride on the Rocket. Now we have a Blacked out sissy bar and the back seat is mounted (ALONG WITH RACK ). Never saw it coming but the boss said to hell with the HD I like this better. It really sucks I liked the solo seat a lot. To keep the peace I have no choice but to conform. The bright side is now we have a place to mount a travel bag . Lunch and cold weather gear can now be placed on the rack vise a backpack . It is going to take some time to adjust. Just do not know any more.

Hooked up the bike seat about two weeks ago and took wife for ride on the Rocket. Now we have a Blacked out sissy bar and the back seat is mounted (ALONG WITH RACK ). Never saw it coming but the boss said to hell with the HD I like this better. It really sucks I liked the solo seat a lot. To keep the peace I have no choice but to conform. The bright side is now we have a place to mount a travel bag . Lunch and cold weather gear can now be placed on the rack vise a backpack . It is going to take some time to adjust. Just do not know any more.

Easy fix. Go buy another rocket and hang all the two up stuff on it. Your welcome.:D

I keep the solo on mine 90% of the time. Of course she has her own bike too, but if she does want to ride with its only a 5 minute swap.

Rack and backrest have it's benefits .. get two loaves of Mt Barker bread in bag .. and Catherine can relax and so can I if we stop at a cellar door while out riding .. bit like the screen, hated them one time now I couldn't give a sh!t :cool: Mt Barker bakery wins awards for it's bread , 100klm round trip but a great Sunday ride.

Back