ECU Locked and Loaded before I pull the trigger any warnings ?

Mick TOMCC

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket Three Roadster 2010
Hi Guys, well I now have all the gear (i think) A rocket that wont start, a laptop windows 7, an ecu tune cable, and an additional 12 volt battery to hook up to the bike.

before I plug in and turn it on are there any warnings or must do's for first timers or is it now just a case of NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED.

I have read through some of the ECU tune threads, is there an existing how to thread that's recommended in there ? soo many tips there becomes confusing for a new kid on the block.

I know probably boring for a lot of you but your advise here is more than welcome, I need to get out of Victoria and ride north its freezing here

cheers and thanks

Was just kiddin, kill switch in the start position and ignition on, watch bar lower right should go from red to green as ECU hooks up

Was just kiddin, kill switch in the start position and ignition on, watch bar lower right should go from red to green as ECU hooks up
cheers, very funny previous comment as F---k it had been mentioned often. thanks for the info will report back after the weekend.

If the tune will download to the ECU when you tap the reprogram button, you are on your way. Wait til it's done....start engine and allow 12 minutes idle time after fan comes on.

If the tune will download to the ECU when you tap the reprogram button, you are on your way. Wait til it's done....start engine and allow 12 minutes idle time after fan comes on.
Ok thanks will do, I need to work through the faults and hopefully identify what needs to be replaced at this moment then I will ask you guys about what you think for a tune cheers

Back