For Sale Easy Brackets for saddlebags

Akbusa1

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Roadster
Selling Easy Brackets of of my 2015 Roadster, I have all of the hardware to attach to the saddlebags, but you will need the docking hardware that bolts to the bike, forgot to retrieve before I traded it in.
They are in great shape and I have both keys.
Price 60.00 plus shipping.
Let me know if interested
Preview attachment 20171111_112601.jpg20171111_112601.jpg3 MB

Last edited:
Post to Oz might be prohibitive.
If anyone is looking at these they will work with my Quick Release Sissy Bar, just might have to open up the Saddle Bag Slot to 3mm to accommodate the EZ Brackets and no i will not sell just the mounting posts as I only have matched sets to Sissy bar Kits. Sorry.

Oh if you want a Quick Release Sissy Bar Kit- I can open the slot on my lathe for you.

Post to Oz might be prohibitive.
If anyone is looking at these they will work with my Quick Release Sissy Bar, just might have to open up the Saddle Bag Slot to 3mm to accommodate the EZ Brackets and no i will not sell just the mounting posts as I only have matched sets to Sissy bar Kits. Sorry.

Oh if you want a Quick Release Sissy Bar Kit- I can open the slot on my lathe for you.
I wish I had know of you quick release when I had the bike , would have loved to be able to take the sissy bar off.

Back