Want to Buy Easy Brackets for Roadster

SockIt2Me

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket III Roadster
I'm looking to purchase Easy Brackets for my 2016 R3 Roadster. The part number for this bike is TRI-R2.
Anyone have a set for sale?

@Mittzy makes a virtually identical version in polished stainless.

Quick Release Saddle Bag Brackets to suit QR Sissy Bar Kit

I have finally got the saddle bag brackets in production should be a couple of weeks. looks like they will be AU$150 (US$118.50) for the pair + shipping and they are Stainless Steel to suit the third run QR Sissy Bar Kit.
They will each have a keyed Alike locking barrel in them.

Link Removed

I'm looking to purchase Easy Brackets for my 2016 R3 Roadster. The part number for this bike is TRI-R2.
Anyone have a set for sale?
Just throwing it out there, I have a set that came off my 2015 Roadster, I don't have the bike anymore and will be selling these as long as a few aftermarket items that were removed before I traded it in.
hit me up if interested.
Ill be posting on classified soon.

Just throwing it out there, I have a set that came off my 2015 Roadster, I don't have the bike anymore and will be selling these as long as a few aftermarket items that were removed before I traded it in.
hit me up if interested.
Ill be posting on classified soon.
Thanks, but I ended up buying a new set since nobody had a used set for sale.

But I might be interested in your fly screen, can you provide some details? Thanks.

Thanks, but I ended up buying a new set since nobody had a used set for sale.

But I might be interested in your fly screen, can you provide some details? Thanks.
It's the xl screen that David gill builds in the UK. It looks it is patterned off of triumphs, but a bit taller and wider, I loved it, it cut most all wind hitting me and gave great protection. It has the brackets he makes also powdercoated black. If you look up his website you can see the discrition.

Back