Eastern Beaver

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Are they still in business? I bought a few sets of loud horns to install and would like to buy their relay kits, its been 10 years since i bought something from them and lost track.

beaver-judith-lehmberg-teeth-4500-620.jpg

@mexican here is ur eastern beaver 😂😂😂

But seriously eastern beaver.com is still up I just checked it

The guy has an interesting story. He is an electrical guy by training and trade, and he met a Japanese woman in Canada. The US refuse her a visa, so love prevailed, and they moved to Japan. A side benefit, is there he has more direct access to the high quality connectors produced there.

All that said, @DEcosse weaned me off EasternBeaver. I was a firm disciple before I came to the Rocket - since then, there are excellent alternatives.

Still, EasternBeaver is quite easy with whom to deal.

The guy has an interesting story. He is an electrical guy by training and trade, and he met a Japanese woman in Canada. The US refuse her a visa, so love prevailed, and they moved to Japan. A side benefit, is there he has more direct access to the high quality connectors produced there.

All that said, @DEcosse weaned me off EasternBeaver. I was a firm disciple before I came to the Rocket - since then, there are excellent alternatives.

Still, EasternBeaver is quite easy with whom to deal.
any links to alternatives?😃

Back