Eastern Beaver PC-8 Question

PaddyO

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3T
I am looking at adding the Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse panel to my R3T.

In looking at the kit which makes all of the connectors switched on with the bike, I notice that there is only the positive and negative M5 connectors to the fuse panel. This positive would appear to send power to 6 of the connectors in the panel, but not the two which appear to be separated from the other 6. Do these two get power anyway? Or do I need to use the PC-8 Jumper to send power to the 2 that appear to be separated? I desire all 8 of the connections to be switched on/off with the bike.
See the pictures below.
30A-fusepanel-relay-kit-18.jpg

pc8-jumper.jpg

It's been a while since I installed mine, but if you install per design there sra 6 switched and 2 hot circuits. Uf you use the jumper and tape off ends of longer feed all 8 circuits are hot

I am looking at adding the Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse panel to my R3T.

In looking at the kit which makes all of the connectors switched on with the bike, I notice that there is only the positive and negative M5 connectors to the fuse panel. This positive would appear to send power to 6 of the connectors in the panel, but not the two which appear to be separated from the other 6. Do these two get power anyway? Or do I need to use the PC-8 Jumper to send power to the 2 that appear to be separated? I desire all 8 of the connections to be switched on/off with the bike.
See the pictures below.
30A-fusepanel-relay-kit-18.jpg

pc8-jumper.jpg

For Sale - Rowe PDM60 Power Distribution Module

Buy this much better and made in America! No more fuses!!
I have one, it’s nice!!

Back