Dynotune Results - 2010 Roadster + RamAir

Scuba Craig

Supercharged
Ride
2010 R3R + TOR + RamAir
For the purposes of this thread, the bike is a 2010 Roadster with TOR + RamAir with standard headers and standard crossover.

The bike was already running the crowdsourced-enhanced 20355 tune with 10% extra fuel thrown in to accommodate the RamAir.

The aim of the dyno exercise was to validate the existing tune and optimise the air:fuel ratios where necessary. I wasn't expecting huge increases in torque or power as I thought the tune was pretty good in that area to start with.

Results:-
  • The bike was pretty lean from about 5500RPM+. You can see this in the way the power and torque drops off. An additional 30%-ish fuel was added in the F tables in this area to fix the air:fuel ratio.
  • L tables were way off. An additional 10% fuel was added across the entire table. With 40-50% fuel added in the area between 1050-3800 RPM and in the bottom third of the Air Pressure range.

Below are the dyno graphs ...

Graph 1 - HP comparison
AIR ROCKET HP COMPARISON  MAX.jpg

Graph 2 - Torque comparison
AIR ROCKET TQ  COMPARISON  MAX.jpg

That's an interesting graph mate...
Just goes to show that these girls run out of breath without header pipes

That's an interesting graph mate...
Just goes to show that these girls run out of breath without header pipes

Yeh, I noticed that. Still bucket loads of fun with the existing setup. I rarely ride in the RPM zone where the bike runs out of breath.

Headers are on the project list ... but not close to the top of the list. There's a few other projects that will get my attention first.

waiting for the E-mail ;)Craig, my library has a space for it :thumbsup:

I thought I had already sent you a copy. Oops. :confused: I must have been distracted by your various posts about desserts and home-made alcohol. Will send it through now.

Last edited:
Back