Dynojet Power Commander V and Auto Tune

flyreels

Turbocharged
Ride
2005 Rocket III
Hi where is the best (cheapest place) place to buy a Dynojet Power Commander V and Auto Tune for the R3R.
Cheers Peter

Take a look at the web site for Dobeck Performance AFR Plus. Much less expensive, easier to use, no computers or dyno tuners needed, fully adjustable at the touch of a button, easy plug and play install. I did dyno mine to see what my butt dyno was saying was true. I gained about 20 HP and 10 TQ with stock intake and exhaust ( Cat Eliminator already in place before and after.)

Much less expensive, easier to use, no computers or dyno tuners needed, fully adjustable at the touch of a button, easy plug and play install.
Price no doubt.

But as to get the best of the Dobeck or PC5 there are things you SHOULD do with TuneECU anyway ( modifying the F-L table switch values) - a windows PC is really still a must.

Then it's fit and forget. no need for buttons. With Hanso's AFR target map - job's sorted - no fiddling required.

A Dyno is NOT required for a PC5 with AT either. It's EXACTLY WHY I took this route. There are no Dynos near me.

Last edited:
Price no doubt.

But as to get the best of the Dobeck or PC5 there are things you SHOULD do with TuneECU anyway ( modifying the F-L table switch values) - a windows PC is really still a must.

Then it's fit and forget. no need for buttons. With Hanso's AFR target map - job's sorted - no fiddling required.

A Dyno is NOT required for a PC5 with AT either. It's EXACTLY WHY I took this route. There are no Dynos near me.

Hi Yes I am doing the TuneEcu and I have map that Hanso has sent me so all should be good, I am just going to use a Dobeck or PC5 so as I add things to the bike in the future I will have that part all sorted.
Cheers Pete

Price no doubt.

Old thread but quick question...after say a few hundred miles and accepting the adjustments AT ...do you guys just leave the AT on all the time?

Back