Dynojet POD-300 Digital Displays are on sale at MotoMummy for US$195.

Good sale!!

For those not in the know this can provide you with a digital speedo, coolant temp, battery voltage, has warning lights you can configure etc. Those gauges the R3 is sorely missing in one easy item.

It requires only 1 cable that’s it, connect straight to PC-V, no power wires needed.

Good sale!!

For those not in the know this can provide you with a digital speedo, coolant temp, battery voltage, has warning lights you can configure etc. Those gauges the R3 is sorely missing in one easy item.

It requires only 1 cable that’s it, connect straight to PC-V, no power wires needed.
What kind of mounts come with the unit?

And if you have an AT-200 with wideband O2 sensor/reader it will show live AFR on the go.

Dynojet POD-300 Digital Display

The Dynojet POD-300 is an accessory display for Dynojet devices that support DJ-CAN; including the popular Power Commander V PCV, AutoTune, WideBand 2, and CMD.

Simply connect the included CAN cable and you’re ready to go; there’s no need to tap power or deal with other messy connections.

Need to adjust your tune in the field, or datalog the supported channels to further refine your tune? No problem, with the POD-300 you’re just a few clicks away from taking advantage of the many features with it’s easy to use menu system.

Features

• Real time fuel adjustments
  • Display channels real-time: RPM, TP, map position (when using map switch), duty cycle, fuel change, ignition change & wideband air/fuel ratio- (w/WB2 or AutoTune connected)
  • Weather resistant for use in all conditions
  • Log channels saved to internal memory and can be viewed / analyzed with Dynojet’s PowerCore Software
  • High contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
Review
Reviewed by sitzstein@hotmail.com
10/15/2014 - 06:07:27 AM
Great tool for Data Logging
The POD is a great little tool for data logging if you already have a power commander 5 or autotune. While it doesn't hold mega amounts of data before it fills up it does have enough memory to log a 15 minute session. Download that onto your laptop, delete the log off the POD then go again.
you can select many different channels to log, but the more channels you log the quicker the memory fills up.
You can select to monitor in real time any channels you like and change the fueling by upto 20% in either low, medium or high range RPM while you ride.
If you enjoy tuning your own bike this is a great tool but I would still recommend getting your bike on a dyno aswell.
For the price its a great deal.

Dynojet POD-300 Digital Display | 10% ($25.00) Off! - RevZilla

Product Description
Item #: 980712
Dynojet POD-300 Digital Display
The Dynojet POD300 is a great tool to monitor in real-time your motorcycle’s engine, air and fuel information. It enables display of data from Power Commander V, AutoTune, WideBand 2, and CMD by way of a included CAN cable. This includes real-time engine rpm, coolant temp, throttle position, map position (when using map switch), duty cycle, fuel change, speed, pressure, ignition change & wideband air/fuel ratio (w/WB2 or AutoTune connected). With a few clicks of the simple to use menu in the POD-300 you can also log data from your ride to analyze afterwards.

Features:
  • Real time fuel adjustments
  • Weather resistant for use in all conditions
  • Log channels saved to internal memory and can be viewed / analyzed with Dynojet’s PowerCore Software
  • High contrast display, viewable in direct sunlight
  • 3 programmable light alarms
Note: Handlebar mount sold separately.

Mine came with none. Dual-Lock works fine. You can also modify the PCV maps on the fly - to a limited extent.
And if you have an AutoTune and want to fine tune - pretty much indispensable.
For me the key point - Data Logging.

There’s a GPS mount that can be used with a ball mount on the back. I’ll have to look when I get home on Friday to get you the details, out of town at the moment.

POD300 Mount plate:
It uses a smaller ball than RAM Mounts so you’d need to find a ball of the smaller size to mount it to, I absolutely cannot remember where I got the ball portion that matched, I think it was eBay.

Good sale!!

Does the connected PCV have to be engaged?

Back