jerry a

.060 Over
well i could not take not knowing what kind of hp & tq #'s my r3 classic was puting out so i went yesterday and had a base line to see with a stock bike no mods at all 120 hp & 136 ft of tq sorry don't have a scanner to up load the the dyno sheet but i am very happy with those #'s now let the mods begin thats what i told the guy doing the dyno he asked why i said because i can !!

Those are very typical output numbers from a DynoJet dyno - neither high, nor low. This gives you a solid baseline to work from.

As others have posted, there is considerably more available with just bolt-on exhaust and intake modifications.

On my dyno (eddy-current design), most stock R3s produce 105-106.5 hp with stock mapping. We have recently achieved 150 hp with a full exhaust system and intake work. That is a 40% increase since the bike first arrived in stock form.

Read through the forums to see what others have achieved with various modifications, and chose your parts carefully for your budget and riding. Get the bike mapped for the modifications, and ride on.

But I will warn you, once you ride onto the road to performance, it is hard to take a side road.

I had 144hp w single k&n underseat, Jars and PCIII. Since added 3 K&N Pods and Nev cams. Haven't dyno'd yet but it is crazy fast.

Back