dyno tune results....

evomind

.060 Over
hey guys,
im not gonna scan in the results but i had my bike tuned.
TORS, 3 k and n, staintune crossover pipe i bought off of fat frank and a gi-pro.
we used a pc5.

first, the tuner told me that because of the way the ecu reads rpm (duty cycle of the injectors) it was a little trickier to tune and he wasnt happy with how soon triumph brings in the fuel cut off, esp in 5th gear.

anyway it came to 142hp and 152tq.
about whats to be expected.

question..... my gipro is telling the ecu that its in 5th gear. if i set it to tell it 4th gear, would that eliminat the early fuel cutoff in 5th?
not a big deal, just wondering.

I am not a gig pro guy but if it did eliminate the speed limiter you would still be held back by the rev limiter. To be able to get completly and deal with other things like speedo correction rev and speed limiter along with timing changes Tune Boy is the way to go. If your bike is a classic model you can have the dealer load a standard map as the speed limiter is higher.
If you fool it witht he gig pro and your rev limit is at 5800 you will only be able to theoretically pull 154mph not taking wind resistance and other natures conditions in account.

Warp is right on with the top speed from the GiPro, I've hit 150+ while fully accessorized with oversize windscreen, saddle bags etc. 150 is all I ever want to do on the street and I'm just fine with it. Without another gear rev limit is the only easy way to exceed that speed.

Back