vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
Anyone know of a good Dyno shop in the Phoenix Arizona area? Thunder Mfg tuned my Victory Vegas and are now gone, Azkikr tuned my Victory Cross Country are are now gone. I would just like a power run done on the Rocket but myself and my friends don't know of a good shop in the Valley anymore.

Anyone know of a good Dyno shop in the Phoenix Arizona area? Thunder Mfg tuned my Victory Vegas and are now gone, Azkikr tuned my Victory Cross Country are are now gone. I would just like a power run done on the Rocket but myself and my friends don't know of a good shop in the Valley anymore.
call 2guyes in gilbert on mcqueen thats who I deal with 2 guyes who worked at a dealer got fed up with the bs started own shop they take pride in what they do I will be going thru payson by way of winslow or holbrock on the third? to get some new tires from theses guys they dont do dyno themselves but are involved in the racetrack down there surely they would know who to go to

What did you ever find out?

In my experience, no one monitors or responds to emails, you have to call them

Back