Dyno results from today

Martin-Brighton-uk

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Roadster in HOK Burgundy Candy
Got a tuner near me who works with TuneECU, doesn't just try to sell me Power Commander. He remapped the beast today, 145bhp @ 5592 rpm amd 153.77Ft/lb @ 3474 rpm. Nice pulling power now. I'll upload the TuneECU map to the resources. 2011 R3R, TORS + RAMAIR

Steve Jordan Motorcycles - Welcome to Steve Jordan Motorcycles & Performance | Steve Jordan Motorcycles
Looking forward to reviewing your map when you get it loaded.
Rick

Hi Martin, did they just upload a pre-configured map from the tune ecu website or was it a full remap done slowly and methodically adjusting all values as suited your bikes configuration?

They took the 20355 as a base then worked on it for about 3 hours touching each cell, running it on the Dyno at all different speeds and power, roll on, cruise, short shift etc.
The whole kit and caboodle! I had mine dynode at dynotech in Tadley where the same process was used. I have since changed the exhaust system to the twin muffler and cat delete from Paul Bryant. I now need to get it done again. First time the results were almost identical to yours at 145.26hp and 156.38 torque. What price was charged for the work?

Goodonya, M8! :thumbsup:
Now go get those next 15 horsies with a CES header system! :inlove

Back