Dyno base line run today.... TUNING NOW DONE

jeepster09

.060 Over
Well I had my bike dyno'd today with a base line run before it is tuned. The only mods done so far are the Tune Boy, triple K&N's and Tors.
It dyno'd at: 150.12 hp and 159.94 using the canned tune from Tune Boy. It picked up 11.59 horse with Tors over stock mufflers with no cat and 13.50 foot pounds of torque WITH NO TUNING. Next week it get's dialed in with some tuning, can't wait.. :lol:

Well got the tuning done today:

I am happy :D

Results are:

151.65 horse and 167.13 torque and backfiring is about 98% gone :D

To refresh memory's my bike has cat delete, Tor's and triple K&N's with no other mods. Jason did an awesome job once we got the Tune Boy bugs worked out. He would be happy to tune anyone else's Triumph in the Minnesota or surrounding area.

Rapideo said:
Does anyone in the UK know where I can get my Rocket tuned?
Preferably somewhere in Surrey/ south of London area. Latest Triumph "idle recall" tune 20226 for cat delete with TORs doesn't run as well as the old 2005 tune.

Richard @ TTS Silverstone
Done mine pretty good

:shock: Umm, I don't want to "out" the naked emperor . . . . but since I haven't invested in dyno tuning yet, please forgive my impertinence:

That looks like a 1.53 hp (1.02%) and 7.19 ft.lb. (4.49%) gain from the dyno tuning service.

How many dyno $$ per added pony/pound did you get for the effort, all in?

7 lbs. of torque is huge on a bike....plus it is smoother running all the way through the power band.
Some guys spend nearly $2000.00 on exhaust just to gain perhaps a couple horse over the Tor's...
I spent $74.00
You do the math :roll:

Also some guy's are happy with completely stock bike :cry:
If you don't care about power you should of bought a Harley :roll:

Back