Dynamometer - planning a trip to Victor Harbour, South Australia

Bigjaype

I'll eat Sonny's sandwich...
Ride
R1200GS
I have been in discussions with Neville, who runs a Dyno service. He uses TuneECU and comes in quite reasonable to do a dyno tune. He was recommended by one of Mr Viking's mates from across the ditch in the land of the long white cloud. Not sure if I can post the cost here without breaking policy, so PM me if you want to know. I'm planning for after the Easter break and was thinking that if there was anyone else in Aus, particularly in the surrounding states, who might be interested it might make for a good week playing with Rockets. Happy to put a couple of guys up at my place in Melbourne eastern suburbs, if you're coming from afar. Some really nice roads between Melbourne and Adelaide, not to mention the Barossa Valley. All my performance mods will be done by then so I'd thought I'd put this out there before I book my date with Neville.

Lovely place Victor Harbour.

Been there a few times when been visiting the sister in-laws family in Harndorf.

Have driven the great ocean road too many years ago it's a fantastic stretch too.

Please post your results so those of us that keep track can add it to our data base.
Thank-You.jpg

Hello Jason and good choice. The ride home will be a ripper. A day on the Dyno from a bloke like @Neville Lush at the prices he charges is well worth any effort involved. He dyno's many different brands and still knows the Rocket like the back of his hand. It will be a good opportunity to talk tech stuff and pick his brains whilst your there

There are some great roads not far from Victor. The Bull Creek Road and some of the roads around Strathalbyn spring to mind. You might run into antes other rockets near there too.

good choice, Nev knows what he is doing with the Rocket, I wouldn't go to anyone else, and his charges are more than reasonable for what you are getting. Lucky for me he is just a few k's down the road

Back