Dunlop Elite 3

The Dunlop Elite 3 is an excellent motorcycle tire!
I have used many of them on my other motors.
Sorry, but I can offer no help regarding mixing CT rears with MC front tires.

Ran Elite Threes on the Harley for a while and liked them. Well I guess we're about to find out how they run with a car tire. Just bought one this morning. Should arrive in a couple of days.

The Dunlop Elite Three is a new generation tire. The design and function are a soft edge for cornering with a progressively harder center for highway mileage. I run the Elite on the front with a Mich. Comander II on the rear. Not the cruiser model, but on the touring the mileage and ride is much better than most. Of course I'm probably full of sh**, and just getting lucky with good mileage.....

Anybody running a Elite three on the front of the roadster? Just curious how it works out with the car tire.
I ran one on my Valkyrie. Hated it. Bike rode like a pig. Tire lasted 10000 miles which was not any better than other brands

It is by far the best tyre I have put on my bike I am on my third all with a darkside on rear great wear awesome wet weather handling and good feed back it kicks the Cobra's arse @BDKcoyote has been running one for a little while now and we only talking last week at the opening of the SuoperCheapAuto store last week and he agrees with me, he will stick on on again next time he runs a Brigdy excedra max on the rear he loves the combination

The Cobra is a good tire just not nuts about it. The Dunlop Elite Three has been sitting by the front door for a week now, hopefully we can get a day off and install it. In the meantime the cats think it is a great scratching post. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

The Cobra is a good tire just not nuts about it. The Dunlop Elite Three has been sitting by the front door for a week now, hopefully we can get a day off and install it. In the meantime the cats think it is a great scratching post. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Don't get me wrong the Cobra is afar better tyre than the Metzler but I found better wear and better feel/feed back from the Elit3 allowing to feel able to go harder in the twisties, It also changes direction faster too

Back