Due to the weather no riding today...!

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
We got hit pretty bad here on the East Coast these are my neighbors living on the shoreline. To add insult to injury after the storm everything has frozen solid...!!

Last edited:
Wussy

Just kidding, that is nuts, though the bird didn't seem to mind it much, and at least the water was moving in the right direction on the one way street
LOL..yeah i was wondering when the wussy statement would come up. As storms go this is really nothing compared to what we are used to,but the temperatures here have been in the minus digits for over two weeks

Attachments

• 26167825_1693977253957861_5232722886370586964_n.jpg
    26167825_1693977253957861_5232722886370586964_n.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 0
Wussy

Just kidding, that is nuts, though the bird didn't seem to mind it much, and at least the water was moving in the right direction on the one way street
LOL, no need to pay attention to the GTA rider, if memory serves, and it does, a few years ago due to an aging snow removal fleet, the city called into the government to send the army out to help them...and wasn't that much snow LOL. However they have upgraded.....probably because of the rest of Canada teasing them:laugh:. We just have another slight breezy and cold day here, not good for riding either, -25C with -40 windchill today, shut down my site and sent everyone home. Some -29C nights ahead, but then it breaks. Its the water mixed with the cold after that looks brutal, glad we don't have that.

LOL, no need to pay attention to the GTA rider, if memory serves, and it does, a few years ago due to an aging snow removal fleet, the city called into the government to send the army out to help them...and wasn't that much snow LOL. However they have upgraded.....probably because of the rest of Canada teasing them:laugh:. We just have another slight breezy and cold day here, not good for riding either, -25C with -40 windchill today, shut down my site and sent everyone home. Some -29C nights ahead, but then it breaks. Its the water mixed with the cold after that looks brutal, glad we don't have that.

Ah yes, I believe that was Mayor Mel Lastman that did that, and I happened to be living up north in Timmins, Ontario at the time, so I got to laugh at them over that one as well, they got about 10-20cm (3-8 inches) of snow, (in Toronto terms = Snowmageddon) while I was in Timmins and Edmonton that would be considered a light dusting, and life goes on

@Sensfan - your just outside of Smith Falls, I teach the M1 exit course there on occasion, I haven't had the chance to do much riding around the area, is there any good places to go and hit some hills and curves and such around there? usually when i'm teaching up there it is a case of get there, get teaching, get out, this year I plan to take a few extra days to check out and enjoy the area for a change

All the snow stayed east of here....most unusual, but a nor easter is as a nor easter does. Still I reckon the longer we wait the worse it'll be snow wise. AS for bitter cold....I'm over it now...let's have Spring!

@Sensfan - your just outside of Smith Falls, I teach the M1 exit course there on occasion, I haven't had the chance to do much riding around the area, is there any good places to go and hit some hills and curves and such around there? usually when i'm teaching up there it is a case of get there, get teaching, get out, this year I plan to take a few extra days to check out and enjoy the area for a change
Ya, pm me when your coming and we can get out. Gatineau hills isn't too bad, take a run up for lunch and back, couple different ways, the newer highway has been rebuilt not that long ago. I would say go to Saint Jovite near Tremblant.

Back