Ducati Streetfighter V4 teaser released

MCN

Living Legend
Carlin_Dunne_D_SF_V4.jpg
Ducati have released a new teaser video for their upcoming Streetfighter V4. The short clip was released through the Italian brand's social media accounts and shows the headlight with a list of...

Continue reading...

I'll be giving up about 12-15 lb ft of torque and gaining 50hp if I put the Ti exhaust on... which is of course going to happen.

I almost bought a Multistrada Pikes Peak instead of the SD R and again almost bought the Multistrada Enduro instead of my BMW GS... I've been jonesing for a Duc for a very long time.

50 hp from an exhaust change? Wow, you'd think they'd put a better stock exhaust on something like that!

Torque is more fun, between the SD-R and the V4Fighter, I'd take the SD-R every time.

To me the V4 Fighter will always be the bike that killed Pikes peak motorcycle racing forever.

The Ducatis do have phenomenal sex appeal, they're beautiful, and I feel the draw just on looks alone.

Torque is more fun, between the SD-R and the V4Fighter, I'd take the SD-R every time.

To me the V4 Fighter will always be the bike that killed Pikes peak motorcycle racing forever.

The Ducatis do have phenomenal sex appeal, they're beautiful, and I feel the draw just on looks alone.

Agreed torque is more fun, but a small drop in torque for a massive HP gain is going to be almost imperceptible.

Back