Ducati Diavel in Lo Do

dracul

Turbocharged
Colorado, New Mexico, in my heart...Hawaii
Ericomotorsports unveiled what certainly must be the coolest, most awesome new bike on the planet recently! March 24th, 2011...killer party and the baddest debut of any new bike in years! The Diavel smokes 'em all! Must ride one soon!!!

Saw and sat on a carbon Diavel at a local bike show couple of weeks ago. Way cool. Don't think I will be parting with the Beast to get one, but would dearly love to ride one. Just to see...

We trudge on.

Sat one a month or so ago in Canberra - just black (no carbon). Very very cool bike. Light as a feather. Styling cues from both VMax and V-Rod Muscle; neutral riding position sort of similar to a Roadster. Over here, they're priced around the same as a T'Bird/Roadster (low $20Kish on the road) and about 2/3 the price of the more "traditional" super Ducs or the 2 above. Wouldn't say no to one as, say, a third or fourth bike.

Saw and sat on a carbon Diavel at a local bike show couple of weeks ago. Way cool. Don't think I will be parting with the Beast to get one, but would dearly love to ride one. Just to see...

We trudge on.

Well I'll be ****ed!! All this time I've been trying to figure out what a 'Wet Rudgeon' was....

Oh, and I'd love to take a Diavel for a spin. But I try not to ride something I'm not prepared to buy and I'm not ready to spend that kind of money on a new bike.

Ericomotorsports unveiled what certainly must be the coolest, most awesome new bike on the planet recently! March 24th, 2011...killer party and the baddest debut of any new bike in years! The Diavel smokes 'em all! Must ride one soon!!!

a friend bought a diavel and i have ridden it feels light nibble very fast but you need over 3k rpm for the engine to run smooth , another friend has 2009 vmax and I own 2006 rocket 3 with stain tune exhaust . me and mr diavel went for a ride and done a top gear roll on for r3 and 5th and 6th gear for the diavel so 100 km/h to 160km/h with diavel in sports mode, 6th gear vs r3 in 5th r3 pulled ahead with diavel front wheel kiss rear wheel of r3 at 160ks, with diavel in 5th revers happen. Oh and vmax well close to r3 at beginning but pulls away as speed builds up:kick:
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

a friend bought a diavel and i have ridden it feels light nibble very fast but you need over 3k rpm for the engine to run smooth , another friend has 2009 vmax and I own 2006 rocket 3 with stain tune exhaust . me and mr diavel went for a ride and done a top gear roll on for r3 and 5th and 6th gear for the diavel so 100 km/h to 160km/h with diavel in sports mode, 6th gear vs r3 in 5th r3 pulled ahead with diavel front wheel kiss rear wheel of r3 at 160ks, with diavel in 5th revers happen. Oh and vmax well close to r3 at beginning but pulls away as speed builds up:kick:
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

All three great bikes!!!!;)

The Diavel, like our Rocket, is a very aptly named machine. It is a very devilish bike, but too young for these old bones. I did enjoy test riding one earlier this month, though.:cool:

Back