dual touring seat

dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
One for the aussie's i was looking on the Peter Stevens site and seen the dual touring seat for $165 free delivery , Triumph Australia $685 makes me think they may have made a mistake?

One for the aussie's i was looking on the Peter Stevens site and seen the dual touring seat for $165 free delivery , Triumph Australia $685 makes me think they may have made a mistake?

$165 Thats about what I paid earlier this year I think its a run out of old stock.. TA are showing original price I think..

I like the seat a lot; my passengers love it. Highly recommend the rider backrest and also the larger sissy bar pad. I actually have 2 seats - one with the backrest and one without. Much quicker and easier to change over.

We went for a quick ride the other night the wife is happy with comfort of the seat and the bike . But i need to adjust the headlights one is pointing down in front of the bike. I find this seat is a little lower which allows my feet to be flatter on the ground as well so all round a good buy.:)

Pretty sure talking about the Classic seat .. well that's what Canberra and Dennsel are talking about anyway... best seat Triumph make comfort wise. Last time i contacted NCY for parts , Jason had left. The dummy that did respond to my email was a pain and after numerous attempts to actually conform my order i gave up. Can anyone that deals with NCY let us know if Jason returns , cause i will too if someone compitent is running spares there.

Back