michael adams

.020 Over
Ride
rocket roadster
hi all.thought i would share this with you, thought i had a disaster yesterday,lost my footing whilst stopped and dropped my roadster down to my left hand side, done my best to hold her up but she was beyond tipping point and down she went whilst almost ripping my arm out of socket,good news was when i got her back up there was not a scratch or blemish on her, think she rested on bar on bottom of engine and seemed to lie at 35 degree angle, no broken clutch lever,or indicator or pegs or exhaust, am amazed and absolutly over the moon,and a lucky sod i know..mick

Funny you should say that, I dropped my bike attempting to do a U-turn in a very narrow street and thinking I could bump up the kerb...rear wheel hit the kerb and threw my balance so she came down eventually after I couldn't keep her up...not a blemish either...I think if you lay the rocket down very easy it's all good :)

Dropped my Touring twice, both involved low speed turns on an embankment, must have learned my lesson haven't dropped the Roadster :)

never dropped mine unless the wind blast from semi truck blowing it over on a uneven ground with kick stand down thought about it when I told it to stay but it did not listen standing next to it tried to catch it but was to slow layed over on right side like slow motion no damage except a few virgin ears close by have to agree that thing is heavy

hi all.thought i would share this with you, thought i had a disaster yesterday,lost my footing whilst stopped and dropped my roadster down to my left hand side, done my best to hold her up but she was beyond tipping point and down she went whilst almost ripping my arm out of socket,good news was when i got her back up there was not a scratch or blemish on her, think she rested on bar on bottom of engine and seemed to lie at 35 degree angle, no broken clutch lever,or indicator or pegs or exhaust, am amazed and absolutly over the moon,and a lucky sod i know..mick
...know the feeling... was backing out of my garage, and foot slipped on a piece of bark, couldn't catch myself. tweeked the shifter a touch... but otherwise no damage.

Back