joey fletcher

My Son's Bike
Ride
Recliner
Hello to all you guys down under.

Been a long time since I have been on the forums. I hope that all are well and doing good down under.

Next month will be 2 yrs. since I have rode a scooter of any type. The Rocket or the BMW.

My legs are shot and back is not far behind, I still shoot my guns often, Oh, I am still pretty good at it. Last time at the range I had a 5 inch group of 5 rounds at 900 yards my sixth shot was 10 in. low and 5 in. right of my group so I stopped.

I plan on going to the range tomorrow

Anyways.....I just dropped in to say Hi

Ya'll be good and have fun

Joey Fletcher
Durham NC

Nice to talk with you again also

Yes I hate not trusting my legs to keep me and the bikes up. I can not stand up for more than 20 min. before the legs go numb. The blood flow is getting worse and I am still smoking, which makes no sense . Nearly all my life I have smoked, so I can not blame anyone but me for this issue.

I am a member at Frontline Defense Gun range which has a 1000 yard range. You can look it up and see the range. The 1000 is steel targets only. The 900 yd. target was freshly painted when I shot that group. I don't think I can get a picture of it that far away. I do have an old 35 mm camera that I might can do if it still works and I get a fresh painted target.

I did put my old German K98 Mauser long range rifle in a new stock since I shot last time, it is the one that I shot that group with. I'll take some pics. of it tomorrow and try to post them. I bought a Boyd Lam. semi finished stock last fall and worked on it over the winter, it did take a lot of work to pillar block, glass bed and finish it. The semi finish stock is about 80% finished, a lot of wood had to be removed to fit the receiver and barrel into.

I am reading a lot of past post trying to catch up some on here. I plan on trying to stay around here and check out how everyone has been doing.

Thanks for the reply

Joey

Hello good friend!

It's good to hear from you again. I sometimes wonder where you been. I don't think I will ever forget you letting me ride your bike. lol A lot of bikers wouldn't allow some one else ride their bikes like that.

And the time you beat that Harley on your R3. :D

I'll talk to you later..... I've got to go to work.

Hello to all you guys down under.

Been a long time since I have been on the forums. I hope that all are well and doing good down under.

Next month will be 2 yrs. since I have rode a scooter of any type. The Rocket or the BMW.

My legs are shot and back is not far behind, I still shoot my guns often, Oh, I am still pretty good at it. Last time at the range I had a 5 inch group of 5 rounds at 900 yards my sixth shot was 10 in. low and 5 in. right of my group so I stopped.

I plan on going to the range tomorrow

Anyways.....I just dropped in to say Hi

Ya'll be good and have fun

Joey Fletcher
Durham NC

I was just thinking about you the other day!! I have been wrapped up in a cluster you know what that is thankfully coming to it's end soon (hopefully) I thought "I need to give Fletch a call". Couldn't find yer number so I checked in to get it of the PM thread we had about the bike hang, and here ya are.

I will give you a call here soon. You going up to that place in Warren CO. to deload ammo?

Back