Kim Douyard

.020 Over
Ride
2015 R3T,guzzi cal 3 factory dresser
I have 2015 R3T I lean the bike a little and have a droan sort of noise and it is at all speeds clutch in or out. Gets pretty bad 65 seventy only have 1100 miles on it. Still in warranty but dont like anyone messing with my stuff. just want to pick your brains. Thanks Kim

image.jpeg
Texas crew arrived after driving all night, plenty of time to sleep tonight now it is time to ride

I have 2015 R3T I lean the bike a little and have a droan sort of noise and it is at all speeds clutch in or out. Gets pretty bad 65 seventy only have 1100 miles on it. Still in warranty but dont like anyone messing with my stuff. just want to pick your brains. Thanks Kim

I think what your hearing is the rear tire going off the normal wear area onto the lesser used edge. I know the non - touring models with the 240 rear tire do that, especially when the tire gets some miles on it.

I've got a 2015 touring too, and I hear that on leans as well. I had just figured it was the newer sides of the tires getting excited at a chance to touch the road. Don't see any damage to the rear. My front is over-worn on the right side, but I hear it leaning either way so that's another story...

something I have to get used to i guess. Higher speeds seems like rear but low speed hear it in the front real well.Anyone change tires to something else and have this change. Just didn't want something lock up and throw me in a ditch

update got 2500 now took to dealer for Tors tune had them check out my noise they ordered a new bevel box (rear dif) hope for the best

Back