Want to Buy *DONE* Driver's backrest for the Touring

Nice......The backrest will bolt straight in there....if you cant get the correct colour then get it recovered, they will be difficult to find now. I have one which i have used on my last three Triumphs, two R3's and a Storm....Good luck.

@m6w6 Does your pillion seat look like this too?

COMFORT PILLION SEAT A9708163
upload_2018-6-8_16-51-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-8_16-50-40.png
    upload_2018-6-8_16-50-40.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
Yep without it there is nothing to fit the rider's backrest too.

You are in luck though as only the Touring model has a Solo seat accessory option with backrest.
BUCKET SOLO SEAT A9708162
Shown with ADJUSTABLE RIDER BACKREST - LONGHAUL A9708158
upload_2018-6-8_15-55-28.png
Hey Mate, any chance you can post some pictures of the riders backrest mounting system? Due to the scarcity of the items I’m thinking of manufacturing my own..

If that's the Triumph one, which i think it is, they dont make them any longer. You would have to be lucky to get one, and have the correct seat for it to fit into.
You could get an after market one that suits....google it and some will come up.

G'Day Ishrub,

If they're coming up for sale, I'd be very interested in one of the Classic Touring Dual Seats with a Rider Backrest.

I've got a 2010 Roadster with just the standard 2 piece Seat. Reckon I'll be right once I have a better seat and backrest plus a set of bar risers to go with it.

Cheers from VIC

Back