Dreaming of South Africa safari

2012cliff

Supercharged
Ride
2008 tour
My wife shared a article in our local paper about the Game and Fish Association hosting a Safari night and that a Safari would be given as a door prize. It was a very good and informative session.
Long story short, I won the door prize.
Now I am wondering if we have anyone from South Africa on the sight. Also looking for Christian Ministry missions I might also do while in South Africa. Anyone been on safari? Thanks you can private message me about ministry opportunities.

Don't laugh, a workmate's niece in her late 20's was in Kenya working in the Aussie embassy a few years ago and went to a safari park and was seriously mauled by an adult male lion. She spent 6 months plus in hospital. Her poor husband saved her at great risk to himself and then she up and left him for another after she recovered - Gratitude!;):D:eek:

Always a risk when hunting. Nothing is without its dangers. Are you ready? Motorcycles themselves have a risk factor. I sure hope I will see lions and other dangerous game. Im not partial to snakes and insects though.

My wife shared a article in our local paper about the Game and Fish Association hosting a Safari night and that a Safari would be given as a door prize. It was a very good and informative session.
Long story short, I won the door prize.
Now I am wondering if we have anyone from South Africa on the sight. Also looking for Christian Ministry missions I might also do while in South Africa. Anyone been on safari? Thanks you can private message me about ministry opportunities.

I left South Africa many years ago but have been back and taken safari trips with my wife and kids.
PM and I'll try help

Back