scowherd

Top Fuel
Hey guy I am creating a Dragon wall of fame on my blog site. that include dragon Pic of everyone I have rode the dragon with and since we have dont the dragon at several RAA events I thought I would ask everyone for there pics if they want to share. Below is the link to the album. If you would like to send me a pic via email to scowherd@me.com include your name, month and year and I will Post.... thanks in advance for your help.

http://hounddogmotorcycletours.com/?page_id=244

Water Picture

Great water picture. Did the guy holding the railing bust his butt sliding down the rock :eek:

OMG ... look at him wearing out that sidewall !!!! LOL:rolleyes:

I always loved that tire photo, the knee-jerk negativity that surrounds it is always a good laugh. :p

OMG ... look at him wearing out that sidewall !!!! LOL:rolleyes:

I always loved that tire photo, the knee-jerk negativity that surrounds it is always a good laugh. :p

Knee jerk negativity...and stupidity...seems once again to be running rampant on this gaggle of bizarre threads, somehow masquerading as a forum. So much small mindedness and baseless acrimony. I've jumped ship three times and somehow slipped back into this morass. Maybe this Jerry Springer/tabloid-esque take on cycling is darkly addictive. .Com is so much more genteel and less skittish. Oh well, we all need to wipe our collective >>>arses<<< from time to time:rolleyes:.

K

Back