Kyrocket

.040 Over
Yesterday I left Henderson, ky in route to Eastern TN which is about a 5 hr trip. I learned that I need a new seat before anymore long trips. Today I rode from Maryville, tn down 321 to the foothills parkway to jump on 129 "the dragon". For a big bike my rocket handled pretty well in the turns of the dragon. They were a whole lot tighter than I thought they would be. I backtracked to the in-laws house after stopping off at Deals Gap and grabbing a bite to eat. It was a beautiful day! I wish I had more time to ride but had some other things I had to take care of today (honey-dos). Saw two wrecks today on the dragon, one was a tire blowout, the other was a guy that passed me going way to fast. I passed him shortly on the side of the road in an ambulance. Asked the trooper who was there, he said he was just a little busted up, nothing serious. Enjoyed the day and the rocket!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 61
Dragon ride

I was planning on being in East Tn tomorrow, but won't be able to be there until Sunday

10/14 was a good day for Rockets on the Dragon. 4 of us took a mini 1400 mile road trip. No records broken but a H3ll of a fun ride!!

Attachments

• IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
Back