For Sale DP Shorty Outlaws and Crossover

AussieMick

Living the Dream
Ride
2017 R3R
Selling hardly used DP Outlaws with DP Crossover to fit a 2017 Roadster. Hardly used, like new. Too loud for the neighbours at 0430h when I leave for work. No problems during the day, but early morning, no way. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk pricing

Selling hardly used DP Outlaws with DP Crossover to fit a 2017 Roadster. Hardly used, like new. Too loud for the neighbours at 0430h when I leave for work. No problems during the day, but early morning, no way. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk pricing
G'Day Mick, I have a 2017 Roadster and I'm looking for another exhaust. How much difference did they make after Lushy tuned it? How much are you asking? Thanks, Tom.

G'Day Mick, I have a 2017 Roadster and I'm looking for another exhaust. How much difference did they make after Lushy tuned it? How much are you asking? Thanks, Tom.
I went from 126 RWHP to 149 RWHP. tom, they cost me $1400 to get from the UK to Aus. I only used them for a month or so. I reckon $800 would be more than fair. They are a beautiful looking and sounding exhaust

Mick, thanks for the quick reply, I'll give it some thought. At that price I think they'll sell pretty fast so don't hold them for me go ahead and sell them when you can. Thanks, Tom.

Back