DP exhaust... that's fast!

Senadin

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket III 2013 Roadster
The thing shipped from UK Friday, I got notification this AM that it will be delivered tomorrow! I've ordered items from across town that took longer!

Ill be posting pics when it gets here and when i install it.

I ordered the black Outlaw pipe, maybe i can squeeze a few run or so before the white stuff fall from the sky.

The thing shipped from UK Friday, I got notification this AM that it will be delivered tomorrow! I've ordered items from across town that took longer!

I ordered the black Outlaw pipe, maybe i can squeeze a few run or so before the white stuff fall from the sky.
Good luck with the install . You are just gonna love the sound ! :sneaky:
Not sure how the finish holds up on the black ? As they are effectively painted stainless steel , but easily touched up I guess ?

I’m on the verge of ordering for my new Roadster too...please let’s have your impression too...congrats!

PIPES are here!!! They are gorgeous!

22860097_10159496912440162_5839996980733482359_o.jpg

Good luck with the install . You are just gonna love the sound ! :sneaky:
Not sure how the finish holds up on the black ? As they are effectively painted stainless steel , but easily touched up I guess ?
Please do NOT use Nats instructions as it took him about three fortnights and two days to install his:D

Old one is removed, now i am trying to see if i can reuse the old exhaust gasket....
Pics when done!

Back