don't tell my doctor

DJ

Bob Ewell fell on his Knife.
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
We'll it was too nice of a day here in the San Francisco Bay area. Against my docs. advise I took the R3 for a local ride. Not more than an hour. Didn't want to push it too much. My shoulder has not been too happy even with surgery a year ago. Doc. Thinks nerve damage from when I had stairs collapse while I was on them. I ended up flipping over and landing on my shoulder. Definitely sore tbis evening, but worth it.

Sometimes riding is the best medicine. Laughter and joy helps our bodies heal.
[Not advocating this] I remember a story of a guy who was td he was going to die. So he said he wanted to die laughing. At the time there was only film so he would watch tbe old Abbot and Costello, Dean Martin and Gerry Lewis movies

stairs collapsed while you were on them!! damm, bad luck or you need a crash diet? sucks either way. I used INHOLTRA 1 cap a day and son of a gun if I wasn't able to raise my arm above my head again in a couple weeks and back in the gym shortly after that. GNC used to carry it but I buy it online now.

We'll it was too nice of a day here in the San Francisco Bay area. Against my docs. advise I took the R3 for a local ride. Not more than an hour. Didn't want to push it too much. My shoulder has not been too happy even with surgery a year ago. Doc. Thinks nerve damage from when I had stairs collapse while I was on them. I ended up flipping over and landing on my shoulder. Definitely sore tbis evening, but worth it.
If you're not happy you can't recover. Ride on :)

stairs collapsed while you were on them!! damm, bad luck or you need a crash diet? sucks either way. I used INHOLTRA 1 cap a day and son of a gun if I wasn't able to raise my arm above my head again in a couple weeks and back in the gym shortly after that. GNC used to carry it but I buy it online now.

Yep, while I was on them.
It happened a few years ago on a roof of a building. The stairs were "made" as in with plywood and no support. Just three steps, but about 4' off the deck from the top. As I stepped off the top the whole thing collapsed and I went flip-a-roony and landed on my shoulder. Doctor calls it a "winged" shoulder. In short, the shoulder blade's tendons are stretched.
I'll look up INHOTRA.

thanks
d

Back