Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket 3, 1997 Honda Valkyrie, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 classic
Saw a couple recent threads about dogs passing away. Several breeds mentioned were Bostons Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers and Great Danes. I see a common thread of Rocket Riders being dog lovers.

This thread is about what breed of dog you love? How long? And why?

This pic is my wife Rebecca with my now deceased American Bulldog Baby Boomer. I have been madly in love with American Bulldogs for over twenty years now. American Bulldogs are to the Canine Kingdom what Triumph Rockets are to motorcycling
scan0006.jpg
ingdom what Rockets are to motorcycling.

Saw a couple recent threads about dogs passing away. Several breeds mentioned were Bostons Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers and Great Danes. I see a common thread of Rocket Riders being dog lovers.

This thread is about what breed of dog you love? How long? And why?

This pic is my wife Rebecca with my now deceased American Bulldog Baby Boomer. I have been madly in love with American Bulldogs for over twenty years now. American Bulldogs are to the Canine Kingdom what Triumph Rockets are to motorcycling
scan0006.jpg
ingdom what Rockets are to motorcycling.
I always mess up posting pics with text. I meant to say:

"American Bulldogs are to the Canine Kingdom what Triumph Rockets are to motorcycling."

We have always had large breed dogs but Danes were the predominate dog. 4 danes, 1 mixed dane and a St. Bernard. We are working on getting another rescue dane as soon as she is vetted by the rescue. I love my dogs more than I love most humans. House is so empty without one, or two......

Have had flatcoat retrievers in the past. One was the best dog I've ever had but there is heartache as there is alot of cancer in the breed. Now have two Gordon Setters , very different than retrievers they are a handful. The wife also just rescued a chihuahua puppy (she was found in a dumpster with another puppy) and that little puppy runs the roost. She takes no crap from the big dogs. Now I see why the Mrs likes her so much, they"re eerily similar.

Back