And of course there is the old trusty sidecar.:D We have an older cocker mix that would probably love to ride also. He loves riding in the Mule and on the four wheeler. Bear has talked about in the future if he gets to where the critter we have to worry about for vacation time is our dog then he might look into a sidecar option for him.

you can set him on the bike as you r trailering it :D then when you but the rocket undercover so will your dog :D:D
but seriously you might look at one of those baby carrying thing not sure what they r called but you can have it in front or back kinda like a pompous just a thought or maybe the saddle bag

Taking pooch along..........

I found it was easy to convince the other half that the Rocket was 'tooo good' for the four legged family members and we should buy a cheap 'clunker' for them. Worked for me........Regards

Attachments

• IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG0120.jpg
    IMAG0120.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 95
Steve go to petedge.com
They have harnesses and carriers for cars
Might be able to make something work for ya a whole lot cheaper

T-Bag

I've got the Dog Carrier T-Bag referenced a few back. Anybody have ideas about how to keep a Schipperke from yapping whilst a man enjoys a beer and cigar?

A little dark but a picture in action:

Better view:

Give him freedom

When I was a Marine, our unit mascot used to ride my Nighthawk with me. I made a magnetic tank pad so his claws wouldn't scratch my tank and to give him a non-slip surface. We rode that way all over the beach cities of So Cal. I was nervous about taking him on the (oh so freindly) California highways, so I got a doggy harnes and modified a leash and old "H" harness (for holding battle gear). I could attach the leash to the H harnes I was wearing so that he had very little room to move away from me. The one time he jumped it was a little dicey but it didn't unbalance the bike too much and he learned his lesson.
The only real drawbacks to this system is the slobber on the front of your leathers and helmet visor.:sick:

Back