Does triumph makes lower fairings?

Lenny

.060 Over
Ride
06 Rocket Standard(RIP)
I purchased my '06 Standard in may, in sept it was my accident(bike totaled) so never bother in looking into it. Congress(wife)approved the purchase of another rocket 3. Right now im in the market for one, however i want a roadster and i will try to make it very "touring" friendly....im talking about backrest, detachable bags(just in case) windshield and other stuff....My question is besides the "chaps" for the crash bars, does anybody know if they make some sort of fairings? Btw i know they make a touring version of the rocket but with all the respect to their owners, i cant get pass the look of the bike...

Anyway as of now...roadster it is for me...

Several have made their own.
I have a drawing, but not currently at my puter. Shall send it soon.

I purchased my '06 Standard in may, in sept it was my accident(bike totaled) so never bother in looking into it. Congress(wife)approved the purchase of another rocket 3. Right now im in the market for one, however i want a roadster and i will try to make it very "touring" friendly....im talking about backrest, detachable bags(just in case) windshield and other stuff....My question is besides the "chaps" for the crash bars, does anybody know if they make some sort of fairings? Btw i know they make a touring version of the rocket but with all the respect to their owners, i cant get pass the look of the bike...

Anyway as of now...roadster it is for me...
I still have some quick realest sissy bar and saddle bag bracket kits available. As far as screens the summer screen is shorter

Wow...thanks for the replies....that will make my choice much easier.

Here is a picture of the OEM LOWERS listed above. I took mine off and used some of the hardware to hang my exhaust :D

54810_c3bddfc8f66a6f6f05a1c3623ead0add.jpg

Back