Does this sound familiar

bebsy

Finicky
Ride
2006 Triumph R3
Took the beast out for a test run after downloading a new map from hanso which is sweet by the way:thumbsdown: after a few miles and settling down of the motor i heard a squealing from the clutch when i disengage it, let the clutch out and it dissappears, have no problem shifting gear took it out again today for a trial nothing when cold but but when she gets up to steam the sqeal returns when i dissengage the clutch even sat there in neutral albeit not as loud as it was yesterday maybe one more try or will she drop her bucket erm basket sorry:whitstling: hopefully not

Had this in for 3500 miles and no probs...well since i took the starter motor out and dropped the last lot on the floor:mad:...**** rookies all was well before it was only sat a week or 2 while i changed the the tps downed a map and replaced map hoses never heard nothing prior to that ever i rerouted my clutch cable and first thought it may have been flexing against the fan which seemed to make sense as it only happens when it seems to get hot but thats not the case unfotunatley

Attachments

• 20171017_235603_001.jpg
    20171017_235603_001.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 0
Back