Do you know what you do?

britman

Nitrous
Ride
2005 Rocket 3/2014 Moto Guzzi Touring
Do you know what you do when you get 20 inches of snow and don't have electricity for 30 hours? There is no Internet, TV, and all you have to do is fuel the fireplace to keep from freezing and talk to the Wife. You go to garage and detail, and detail, and detail. This has to be the longest friggin winter on record and when we got access to the outside world a little while ago, guess what. More snow is on the way in the next couple of days. Thank you Mr. Gore for all of the "Heads Up" on Global Warming.

George clean that bloody bike the thing is filthy.:p You could build a snow rocket(like a snowman) you could clear the snow away cut the grass then put the snow back, see you have plenty to do if you just put your mind into it.:D

Couldn't have been too bad...looks like you got it out to be able to go for a ride.

Dennis

67 dtg Kuwait
68 dtg Home

Hope you get a break soon. No snow here but mid 40's and damp. Not anything that I care to ride in. But if I had to put up with what you do, I'd probably ride when it "warmed up" to the mid 40's. You could make snow angels, write your name in the snow, make snow ice cream, (not in that order though).

I know what I do for 30 hours. Pull my ****ing hair out. I played screaming baby who hasn't slept on the floor before. Awesome!

That rear tire looks like it just clears the shocks, what size is it again?
**** those older wheels stand up much better than the new ones, mines clear coat looks like the surface of the moon.

Just looking at your bike again and noticed the passenger pegs George. I went down to the local True Value and found some chrome bolts and nuts to replace them when I'm in solo mode. Kind of dresses it up a bit.

That rear tire looks like it just clears the shocks, what size is it again?
**** those older wheels stand up much better than the new ones, mines clear coat looks like the surface of the moon.

He runs the same tire that I do, Riken Raptor in 225/55-16. Up front is a Dunlop D404.

Back