Distracted driver hits four motorcycles

I really hate these arrogant *******s that think they can text while driving, like to shove their phones up their noses

Over 20% of all accidents happen due to distracted drivers, but it's not just phones. Just talking to your passenger makes you a distracted driver, as does fiddling with the car sound system, drinking something and any other activity that isn't driving. Lots and lots of people treat their cars like extensions of their homes and do stuff in there they shouldn't, like eat. Or shave. Or apply nail polish... there was a famous case of a nurse who killed a motorcyclist doing that, there was nail polish all over the car dashboard.

Bottom line is just that people have no business driving anything. Humans are just bad at it, even those few who take it seriously.

But ( many moons ago) I was not distracted while having sex with an old girlfriend while I was driving.
Did I just write that? In case my wife asks, I was never here.

But ( many moons ago) I was not distracted while having sex with an old girlfriend while I was driving.
Did I just write that? In case my wife asks, I was never here.

that's different---- you were double driving...
BTW I hate drivers that text on the move... I've done it in the past and know how bad it can be ... wont be doing it again any time soon.

Back